Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Took The Plunge

Well, I finally got the guts and just go ahead and do it. When I first started blogging, I started with a little blog to feature my art. Shortly after, a new blog started--The Honk'n'Holl'r-- and that other blog eventually disappeared into the ether. I haven't shut it down or anything like that, I just stopped using it over time, for it was beginning to be taken over by comment spammers. So I ended up not posting any art at all, but now that's all changed.

I took the plunge and started a full website in which to feature my art. It has all the bells and whistles that anyone would need to build a website with. My needs are much simpler, so I really suits my needs. I do hope you come and check out the website, comment on some pics, and maybe even join as a member.

I just opened the site today, and have a lot of work to do to get it where I want, but I hope you do come check it out. Just Click here to check it out.

Thanks
Hope to see you there
Frank

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...