Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Queen's Meme


Our favorite Queen in the blogoshpere, Mimi, runs a meme every week. Each meme has a different theme per week. This weeks meme is entitled The Never Should Meme. And here's the introduction from her royalness,
I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
Seriously.
You should.
Oh, never mind.

I'm going to play it just a little differently, for I am going to fill in the blanks with pictures to finish the sentences. You can find the Official Meme Here


1. If I never see

again it will be too soon. (Not one more cent of mine will go to Mr. Microsoft)

2
. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to
(Play with Lily)


3. Never in my life have I

like I did today.

Darn burittos! (Sorry that picture just makes me giggle)
*hiccup*

4. I should always allow more time to


(Drawing is what got me started blogging afterall)


5. I should've never listened to


while under the influence of the


(But I did make things "Rock" in "Detroit City" ...

... and I was in Ottawa at the time ggg)


6. I never


in my car but I should always carry a


with me just in case.

(They tore the old


down the year Lola and I started dating, so we kind of missed out on the traditional "make-out" date. Sure miss those innocent and simpler days!)

7. I should spend more money on


because it makes me happy.
I should spend less money on


because it makes me sad.

(But now that I am a


Linux user, I have more money to spoil my Grand Daughter. Thanks TUX)


8.


should never be shared with strangers.

(God knows people are losing too many of them these days)

9. I should tell that I never really meant to


(But every one was doing it, and on the upside, it really did keep you in shape)

10. Never in a million years would I want you to know that


at


(and it doesn't have to be Beaches, or Fried Green Tomatoes either, heck I teared up when Data blew himself up in the last Next Gen film. Okay, I'm a sap no need to tell me)


Thanks Mimi, that was fun.
TTFN



2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Nicely done, Frank.
The pictures of Lily are wonderful. I would ask to spend time with those I love as well. That was the perfect answer. Thank you for making this meme uniquely your own as only you can do.

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks Mimi,
Glad you enjoyed it. Trying to get my blooting back (that's blogspeak for blog + footing) but you knew that for you did invent the Blanguage.
TTFN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...